Informações sobre o trabalho Accountant Informações da EmpresaInformações sobre o trabalhoDescrição
companhia, empresa Inserver
Nome do Contato Carlos Andre
email do contato firstname.lastname@example.org
Tipo de emprego: Tempo integral
Faixa salarial R$ 4000 - 4000 Por Mês
Educação mínima Superior Completo
Grau de título CA
Experiência mínima 3 anos
Idade 25 anos - 25 anos
Visto de trabalho Pakistan
viagem necessário Não ObrigatórioStatus da vaga
Status da vaga Entrevistar
Iniciar Publicação 08-10-2015
Não há vagas 1.0.0
Parar Publicação 16-06-2026Localizacao
Contrato Qualificações: Habilidades preferenciais
Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills